Schedule of Fees for 1st Term 2019-2020
TO ALL STUDENTS:
Activation of WiFi accounts for Special Term A.Y. 2018 - 2019 will start on June 17, 2019.
Note: Only enrolled students are allowed to activate their WiFi account. (Activation is self-service)
University Free WiFi is accessible through SSID: VERITAS
April 25 2019
To: All Freshmen AB and Commerce (Business Economics) Students
Re: Elective Enlistment
From: Office of the Registrar
Kindly select your chosen Elective Courses prior to your Enrollment.
12 April 2019
TO: ALL INCOMING FIRST YEAR COLLEGE STUDENTS
RE: NSTP Enlistment
FROM: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
Please ensure that you have checked the guidelines for NSTP Enlistment
before proceeding to your enrollment schedule.
Schedule of Fees for 1st Term 2019-2020 for Freshmen
College of AccountancyCollege of ArchitectureCollege of Commerce and Business AdministrationCollege of EducationCollege of Fine Arts and DesignCollege of NursingCollege of Rehabilitation SciencesCollege of ScienceCollege of Tourism and Hospitality ManagementConservatory of MusicEducation High SchoolFaculty of Arts and LettersFaculty of Civil LawFaculty of EngineeringFaculty of Medicine and SurgeryFaculty of PharmacyInstitute of Information and Computing SciencesInstitute of Physical Education and AthleticsSenior High SchoolJunior High School
Policy and Guidelines on Proxy Enrollment
5 June 2018
TO: ALL STUDENTS, EXCEPT JHS and EHS
RE: STUDENT PORTAL MOBILE APPS
FROM: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Office of the Registrar, in collaboration with the Santo Tomas e-Service Providers (STePs), is pleased to announce that the student portal has now a mobile application. For your easy access to the student portal, you are advised to download the applicable link below:
The existing features of the Student Portal Mobile App allow you to do the following anytime, anywhere:
- Check your grades
- Monitor deficiencies
- Manage WiFi account
- View remaining balance and lab breakages
- View class schedule
- View curriculum
- Receive notification and updates
- Who can access myUSTe Student Portal?
Only active students can access their myUSTe Student Portal account.
Students with Honorable dismissal and those who have discontinued are considered inactive.
- I'm a graduate student from UST, why can't I log in to myUSTe Student Portal?
2 months after graduation, you can no longer access your student portal account.
- I am a regular student and logged on to Online Enrollment, but I cannot 'START' enrollment, what should I do?
A student can enroll online if the courses (subjects) have been 'advised' by the Dean's Office. Wait for the actual schedule of your college/year level and try again. If not yet successful, call the Dean's Office and inquire why you have not been 'advised'.
- I was informed by the Dean's Office that I have been 'advised' and yet I cannot 'START' enrollment, what should I do?
Please call STePS (Santo Tomas e-service Providers) at 406-1611 local 8427.
- I am an irregular student, can I enroll online?
No, because on-campus advising and assessment is necessary.
- I am a foreign student, can I enroll online?
Yes, if you have submitted all the foreign student requirements, have been cleared by the Registrar's Office and have been 'advised' by the Dean's Office.
- I made an online payment which is lower than the 'amount due', will this be considered as enrollment?
No, you will have to complete the required amount on-campus to be considered enrolled and for the printing of Form 1.
- As a continuation of No. 7, I paid the additional amount online on the next day, to complete the 'amount due', will I be considered enrolled?
No, SIS can match only same-day payments for the processing of a computer-generated Form 1. After paying the additional amount, please report to the Accounting Department for the printing of Form 1. Claim your official receipts from the Cashier's Office.
- I made two online payments on the same day, will both payments be combined to complete my 'amount due'?
Yes, both payments will be combined to determine if the 'amount due' is paid in full. However, to avoid confusion, it is suggested that only one payment be made for every online enrollment.
- My parents paid my school fees in advance (before the enrollment schedule), can I enroll online?
SIS cannot match a payment made before the online enrollment. You should report to Accounting for the printing of Form 1.
- I enrolled online and paid on the next day, when will I receive the email confirmation that I have successfully enrolled?
You should receive the email confirmation two working days after payment, i.e., if you enrolled on June 2 and paid on June 3, you will receive the email confirmation on June 5.
- I am a third year student and I can no longer recall the email address I submitted when I was in first year, how can I receive an email confirmation of a successful enrollment?
STePS will try to solve this concern but it may not be available during this semester's enrollment. You may get a verbal confirmation by calling the UST Cashier's Office two working days after payment (731-4322 or 406-1611 local 8217).