We would like to inform you that the late encoding of Student Affiliation Records on the OSA website for A.Y. 2020-2021 is now open until May 31, 2022. Likewise, encoding for the 2nd Term of the A.Y.2022 is still open.
Thank you for understanding.
We would like to update you that as of the moment, we are finalizing the Graduation Photos for A.Y. 2021-2022 that will be uploaded via The Thomasian Yearbook System. Although the verification of Student Photo has already closed, we will announce a NEW SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF THE LAST BATCH OF GRADUATION PHOTOS and CORRECTED PHOTOS from DMD.
Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for accessing the MyUSTe Student Portal. Please be informed that the enrollment of qualified freshmen for AY 2022-2023 is reset to May 12, 2022 (Thursday)
Table of Fees 2022-2023 1st Term
College of Accountancy
College of Rehabilitation Sciences
Faculty of Pharmacy
Institute of Physical Education and Athletics
College of Nursing
Conservatory of Music
Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
College of Information and Computing Science
College of Fine Arts and Design
Faculty of Engineering
College of Education
College of Commerce and Business Administration
College of Architecture
Faculty of Arts and Letters
College of Science
College of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Senior High School
TO : ALL ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE UNITS
FROM : REV. FR. ROBERTO L. LUANZON, JR., O.P.
Vice Rector for Finance
SUBJECT : REINSTATMENT OF FEES FOR DOCUMENT REQUESTS
DATE : MARCH 22, 2022Please click here for details
TO ALL SENIORS:
Please be informed that you can already access the graduation tab through your MyUSTE portal starting 02 December 2021. Kindly accomplish the form wherein you have to input all your personal data consistent with the information consistent with the information contained in your Certificate of Live Birth/Birth Certificate. The form will be opened for encoding until not later than February 11, 2022 (Friday).
For those seniors who previously filed their application for graduation but for one reason or another, was not able to graduate, there is no need for you to access the module. May we request that you coordinate with the clerk in charge of your program at the Registrar’s Office.
To assist our students in their need for a copy of their latest grades, the Office of the Registrar is pleased to announce that a downloadable version of the copy of grades is now available via MyUSTe Student Portal (Web). This is designed for internal use only, or transactions of the student within the University.
To download, click the Grades tab. On the bottom part, click the tab “View and Print Copy of Grades”.
TO ALL STUDENTS: Please be informed of the following:
- Starting Second Term of A.Y. 2019-2020, you can now access the following downloadable forms via our updated Office of the Registrar website (registrar.ust.edu.ph)
- Form 10A (Completion Form)
- Form 25 (Petition Form)
- Overload Form
- Correction of Personal Data Form (A)
- Correction of Personal Data Form (B)
- Letter of Authorization
- Proxy Enrollment Form
- Records Verification Form
In line with this, you will just have to download the specific form that you need to transact in the Office of the Registrar.
5 June 2018
TO: ALL STUDENTS, EXCEPT JHS and EHS
RE: STUDENT PORTAL MOBILE APPS
FROM: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Office of the Registrar, in collaboration with the Santo Tomas e-Service Providers (STePs), is pleased to announce that the student portal has now a mobile application. For your easy access to the student portal, you are advised to download the applicable link below:
The existing features of the Student Portal Mobile App allow you to do the following anytime, anywhere:
- Check your grades
- Monitor deficiencies
- Manage WiFi account
- View remaining balance and lab breakages
- View class schedule
- View curriculum
- Receive notification and updates
- Who can access myUSTe Student Portal?
Only active students can access their myUSTe Student Portal account.
Students with Honorable dismissal and those who have discontinued are considered inactive.
- I'm a graduate student from UST, why can't I log in to myUSTe Student Portal?
2 months after graduation, you can no longer access your student portal account.
- I am a regular student and logged on to Online Enrollment, but I cannot 'START' enrollment, what should I do?
A student can enroll online if the courses (subjects) have been 'advised' by the Dean's Office. Wait for the actual schedule of your college/year level and try again. If not yet successful, call the Dean's Office and inquire why you have not been 'advised'.
- I was informed by the Dean's Office that I have been 'advised' and yet I cannot 'START' enrollment, what should I do?
Please call STePS (Santo Tomas e-service Providers) at 406-1611 local 8427.
- I am an irregular student, can I enroll online?
No, because on-campus advising and assessment is necessary.
- I am a foreign student, can I enroll online?
Yes, if you have submitted all the foreign student requirements, have been cleared by the Registrar's Office and have been 'advised' by the Dean's Office.
- I made an online payment which is lower than the 'amount due', will this be considered as enrollment?
No, you will have to complete the required amount on-campus to be considered enrolled and for the printing of Form 1.
- As a continuation of No. 7, I paid the additional amount online on the next day, to complete the 'amount due', will I be considered enrolled?
No, SIS can match only same-day payments for the processing of a computer-generated Form 1. After paying the additional amount, please report to the Accounting Department for the printing of Form 1. Claim your official receipts from the Cashier's Office.
- I made two online payments on the same day, will both payments be combined to complete my 'amount due'?
Yes, both payments will be combined to determine if the 'amount due' is paid in full. However, to avoid confusion, it is suggested that only one payment be made for every online enrollment.
- My parents paid my school fees in advance (before the enrollment schedule), can I enroll online?
SIS cannot match a payment made before the online enrollment. You should report to Accounting for the printing of Form 1.
- I enrolled online and paid on the next day, when will I receive the email confirmation that I have successfully enrolled?
You should receive the email confirmation two working days after payment, i.e., if you enrolled on June 2 and paid on June 3, you will receive the email confirmation on June 5.
- I am a third year student and I can no longer recall the email address I submitted when I was in first year, how can I receive an email confirmation of a successful enrollment?
STePS will try to solve this concern but it may not be available during this semester's enrollment. You may get a verbal confirmation by calling the UST Cashier's Office two working days after payment (731-4322 or 406-1611 local 8217).