TO ALL SENIORS:
Please be informed that you can already access the graduation tab through your MyUSTE portal starting 02 December 2021. Kindly accomplish the form wherein you have to input all your personal data consistent with the information consistent with the information contained in your Certificate of Live Birth/Birth Certificate. The form will be opened for encoding until not later than February 11, 2022 (Friday).
For those seniors who previously filed their application for graduation but for one reason or another, was not able to graduate, there is no need for you to access the module. May we request that you coordinate with the clerk in charge of your program at the Registrar’s Office.
Table of Fees 2021-2022 2nd Term
College of Commerce
College of Education
College of Accountancy
College of Fine Arts and Design
College of Nursing
College of Tourism and Hospitality Management
College of Rehabilitation Sciences
College of Architecture
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Civil Law
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
Conservatory of Music
Faculty of Arts and Letters
College of Science
Institute of Physical Education and Athletics
College of Information and Computing Sciences
College of Rehabilitation Sciences Internship
Faculty of Pharmacy (PHARMA 4th YEAR)
Faculty of Pharmacy (MEDTECH 4th YEAR)
Graduate School of Law
Graduate School of Law (T/DW)
Graduate School (T/DW)
Senior High School
TO ALL RECENT GRADUATES (2019-2020)
We are very glad to inform you that the Registrar's Office is extending the locking of your MyUste account until the end of October 2020. This extension will allow you to access your portal and process your tuition refund.
Thank you very much.
||THE THOMASIAN COMMUNITY
||THE OFFICE OF THE VICE RECTOR FOR FINANCE
||FEES ADJUSTMENTS AND REFUNDS DUE TO THE PANDEMIC
||25 August 2020
We take this opportunity to thank our stakeholders, particularly our students and their parents, for bearing with us as we try to achieve the necessary balancing act in this time of COVID-19 pandemic, i.e. continuing the delivery of services while safeguarding the safety and health of our personnel.
Considering that we are a comprehensive university, catering to a large population and offering varying programs, we were under very challenging conditions (resulting from the quarantine levels and their corresponding restrictions on work arrangements) that we sought to address. One of these is the refund of fees.
We carefully reviewed the refund computation for 2nd term, AY 2019-2020 and the corresponding adjustments for 1st term, AY 2020-2021. Previous assumptions as regards university programs, activities, and services, which served as bases for our Table of Fees, have since been modified in view of the official reports on our current situation at local and national levels.
In view of the foregoing, we would like to announce the following:
- The computed amounts for refund set forth below refer to Miscellaneous and Other Fees only. Any additional adjustments on the Other Fees that are college/program-specific are still under review, in consultation with each academic unit, and will be announced later.
- 2nd Term AY 2019-2020 refund consists of 60% reduction in the common Miscellaneous Fees and Other Fees or university-wide charges. Amount per student will vary according to year level and college/faculty of affiliation.
- 1st Term AY 2020-2021 refund/adjustment, based on the Table of Fees previously posted, will come from: (1) suspension of the following fees: medical and dental, cultural, drug-testing, energy, physical infrastructure development, retreat and recollection, and sports, and (2) at least 50% reduction of the fees not mentioned above. The amount of refund per student will again vary according to year level and college/faculty of affiliation.
- In the computation of outstanding balances of Senior High School students, DepEd vouchers already received by the University shall be considered.
- To initiate the processing of refunds, students must accomplish the refund application form which is available via myUSTe beginning 27 August 2020 to indicate the relevant information.
- The following guidelines shall be implemented:
||Students who graduated at the end of the 2nd Term of AY 2019- 2020 or Special Term of AY 2019-2020, and had paid fully their accounts for that term
||Students who completed the academic requirements for graduation but have outstanding balances for the 2nd Term of AY 2019-2020 or Special Term of AY 2019-2020
||Students who have fully settled their accounts for the 2nd Term of AY 2019-2020, Special Term of AY 2019-2020, and for the 1st Term AY 2020-2021
||Students who had fully settled their accounts for the 2nd Term of AY 2019-2020 and Special Term AY 2019-2020 but have remaining balance for 1st Term AY 2020-2021
||Students with remaining balances on the fees for the 2nd Term of AY 2019-2020, for Special Term AY 2019-2020, and for the 1st Term AY 2020-2021
||Students who have fully settled their accounts for the 2nd Term AY 2019-2020 and Special Term AY 2019-2020 but are not currently enrolled
||Students whose refunds exceed all their remaining balances
||The amount of the refund shall be applied/credited to the student’s outstanding balance or to his/her account if he/she has no remaining balance.
||The amount of the refund shall be transferred to a declared bank account (of the student or parent/guardian) according to the details provided ( IMPORTANT NOTICE: Applicable only to those with BDO, BPI, China Bank, Metrobank, and Security Bank accounts)
||The amount of the refund shall be received by check to be claimed onsite at the UST Cashier’s Office, Main Building (2nd floor).
We ask for your patience and appreciate your understanding.
APPLICATION FOR REFUND OF FEES PROCEDURE
- Download the PDF Application for Refund of Fees Form from the student portal – Downloadables Tab.
- Accomplish the downloaded Form (coded under ISO 9001:2015).
- Send by email the accomplished Application for Refund of Fees Form to the Student Accounts Assistant in-charge of the respective colleges. Please refer below for the email addresses of the Student Accounts Assistants.
Graduate School of Law
Junior High School
|RESTY LLAMAS –
|Senior High School
Education High School
To assist our students in their need for a copy of their latest grades, the Office of the Registrar is pleased to announce that a downloadable version of the copy of grades is now available via MyUSTe Student Portal (Web). This is designed for internal use only, or transactions of the student within the University.
To download, click the Grades tab. On the bottom part, click the tab “View and Print Copy of Grades”.
TO ALL STUDENTS: Please be informed of the following:
- Starting Second Term of A.Y. 2019-2020, you can now access the following downloadable forms via our updated Office of the Registrar website (registrar.ust.edu.ph)
- Form 10A (Completion Form)
- Form 25 (Petition Form)
- Overload Form
- Correction of Personal Data Form (A)
- Correction of Personal Data Form (B)
- Letter of Authorization
- Proxy Enrollment Form
- Records Verification Form
In line with this, you will just have to download the specific form that you need to transact in the Office of the Registrar.
5 June 2018
TO: ALL STUDENTS, EXCEPT JHS and EHS
RE: STUDENT PORTAL MOBILE APPS
FROM: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Office of the Registrar, in collaboration with the Santo Tomas e-Service Providers (STePs), is pleased to announce that the student portal has now a mobile application. For your easy access to the student portal, you are advised to download the applicable link below:
The existing features of the Student Portal Mobile App allow you to do the following anytime, anywhere:
- Check your grades
- Monitor deficiencies
- Manage WiFi account
- View remaining balance and lab breakages
- View class schedule
- View curriculum
- Receive notification and updates
- Who can access myUSTe Student Portal?
Only active students can access their myUSTe Student Portal account.
Students with Honorable dismissal and those who have discontinued are considered inactive.
- I'm a graduate student from UST, why can't I log in to myUSTe Student Portal?
2 months after graduation, you can no longer access your student portal account.
- I am a regular student and logged on to Online Enrollment, but I cannot 'START' enrollment, what should I do?
A student can enroll online if the courses (subjects) have been 'advised' by the Dean's Office. Wait for the actual schedule of your college/year level and try again. If not yet successful, call the Dean's Office and inquire why you have not been 'advised'.
- I was informed by the Dean's Office that I have been 'advised' and yet I cannot 'START' enrollment, what should I do?
Please call STePS (Santo Tomas e-service Providers) at 406-1611 local 8427.
- I am an irregular student, can I enroll online?
No, because on-campus advising and assessment is necessary.
- I am a foreign student, can I enroll online?
Yes, if you have submitted all the foreign student requirements, have been cleared by the Registrar's Office and have been 'advised' by the Dean's Office.
- I made an online payment which is lower than the 'amount due', will this be considered as enrollment?
No, you will have to complete the required amount on-campus to be considered enrolled and for the printing of Form 1.
- As a continuation of No. 7, I paid the additional amount online on the next day, to complete the 'amount due', will I be considered enrolled?
No, SIS can match only same-day payments for the processing of a computer-generated Form 1. After paying the additional amount, please report to the Accounting Department for the printing of Form 1. Claim your official receipts from the Cashier's Office.
- I made two online payments on the same day, will both payments be combined to complete my 'amount due'?
Yes, both payments will be combined to determine if the 'amount due' is paid in full. However, to avoid confusion, it is suggested that only one payment be made for every online enrollment.
- My parents paid my school fees in advance (before the enrollment schedule), can I enroll online?
SIS cannot match a payment made before the online enrollment. You should report to Accounting for the printing of Form 1.
- I enrolled online and paid on the next day, when will I receive the email confirmation that I have successfully enrolled?
You should receive the email confirmation two working days after payment, i.e., if you enrolled on June 2 and paid on June 3, you will receive the email confirmation on June 5.
- I am a third year student and I can no longer recall the email address I submitted when I was in first year, how can I receive an email confirmation of a successful enrollment?
STePS will try to solve this concern but it may not be available during this semester's enrollment. You may get a verbal confirmation by calling the UST Cashier's Office two working days after payment (731-4322 or 406-1611 local 8217).