March 7, 2020
As a safety precaution, all off-campus activities set for tomorrow, March 8, 2020 (Sunday) (e.g. NSTP fieldwork) will be suspended.
Please be guided accordingly.
Office of the Secretary-General
TO ALL STUDENTS: Please be informed of the following:
- Starting Second Term of A.Y. 2019-2020, you can now access the following downloadable forms via our updated Office of the Registrar website (registrar.ust.edu.ph)
- Form 10A (Completion Form)
- Form 25 (Petition Form)
- Overload Form
- Correction of Personal Data Form (A)
- Correction of Personal Data Form (B)
- Letter of Authorization
- Proxy Enrollment Form
- Records Verification Form
In line with this, you will just have to download the specific form that you need to transact in the Office of the Registrar.
Other Enrollment Schedule
2nd Term 2019-2020 Schedule of Fees
College of Architecture
College of Rehabilitation Sciences
College of ScienceConservatory of MusicFaculty of Arts and LettersFaculty of Civil LawFaculty of Medicine and SurgeryFaculty of Pharmacy
Graduate School of Law
Faculty of EngineeringCollege of Commerce and Business AdministrationInstitute of Physical Education and AthleticsCollege of NursingInstitute of Information and Computing SciencesCollege of Tourism and Hospitality ManagementCollege of Education
College of Accountancy
College of Fine Arts and DesignSenior High School
5 June 2018
TO: ALL STUDENTS, EXCEPT JHS and EHS
RE: STUDENT PORTAL MOBILE APPS
FROM: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Office of the Registrar, in collaboration with the Santo Tomas e-Service Providers (STePs), is pleased to announce that the student portal has now a mobile application. For your easy access to the student portal, you are advised to download the applicable link below:
The existing features of the Student Portal Mobile App allow you to do the following anytime, anywhere:
- Check your grades
- Monitor deficiencies
- Manage WiFi account
- View remaining balance and lab breakages
- View class schedule
- View curriculum
- Receive notification and updates
- Who can access myUSTe Student Portal?
Only active students can access their myUSTe Student Portal account.
Students with Honorable dismissal and those who have discontinued are considered inactive.
- I'm a graduate student from UST, why can't I log in to myUSTe Student Portal?
2 months after graduation, you can no longer access your student portal account.
- I am a regular student and logged on to Online Enrollment, but I cannot 'START' enrollment, what should I do?
A student can enroll online if the courses (subjects) have been 'advised' by the Dean's Office. Wait for the actual schedule of your college/year level and try again. If not yet successful, call the Dean's Office and inquire why you have not been 'advised'.
- I was informed by the Dean's Office that I have been 'advised' and yet I cannot 'START' enrollment, what should I do?
Please call STePS (Santo Tomas e-service Providers) at 406-1611 local 8427.
- I am an irregular student, can I enroll online?
No, because on-campus advising and assessment is necessary.
- I am a foreign student, can I enroll online?
Yes, if you have submitted all the foreign student requirements, have been cleared by the Registrar's Office and have been 'advised' by the Dean's Office.
- I made an online payment which is lower than the 'amount due', will this be considered as enrollment?
No, you will have to complete the required amount on-campus to be considered enrolled and for the printing of Form 1.
- As a continuation of No. 7, I paid the additional amount online on the next day, to complete the 'amount due', will I be considered enrolled?
No, SIS can match only same-day payments for the processing of a computer-generated Form 1. After paying the additional amount, please report to the Accounting Department for the printing of Form 1. Claim your official receipts from the Cashier's Office.
- I made two online payments on the same day, will both payments be combined to complete my 'amount due'?
Yes, both payments will be combined to determine if the 'amount due' is paid in full. However, to avoid confusion, it is suggested that only one payment be made for every online enrollment.
- My parents paid my school fees in advance (before the enrollment schedule), can I enroll online?
SIS cannot match a payment made before the online enrollment. You should report to Accounting for the printing of Form 1.
- I enrolled online and paid on the next day, when will I receive the email confirmation that I have successfully enrolled?
You should receive the email confirmation two working days after payment, i.e., if you enrolled on June 2 and paid on June 3, you will receive the email confirmation on June 5.
- I am a third year student and I can no longer recall the email address I submitted when I was in first year, how can I receive an email confirmation of a successful enrollment?
STePS will try to solve this concern but it may not be available during this semester's enrollment. You may get a verbal confirmation by calling the UST Cashier's Office two working days after payment (731-4322 or 406-1611 local 8217).