April 25 2019
To: All Freshmen AB and Commerce (Business Economics) Students
Re: Elective Enlistment
From: Office of the Registrar
Kindly select your chosen Elective Courses prior to your Enrollment.
12 April 2019
TO: ALL INCOMING FIRST YEAR COLLEGE STUDENTS
RE: NSTP Enlistment
FROM: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
Please ensure that you have checked the guidelines for NSTP Enlistment
before proceeding to your enrollment schedule.
Schedule of Fees for 1st Term 2019-2020 for Freshmen
College of AccountancyCollege of ArchitectureCollege of Commerce and Business AdministrationCollege of EducationCollege of Fine Arts and DesignCollege of NursingCollege of Rehabilitation SciencesCollege of ScienceCollege of Tourism and Hospitality ManagementConservatory of MusicEducation High SchoolFaculty of Arts and LettersFaculty of Civil LawFaculty of EngineeringFaculty of Medicine and SurgeryFaculty of PharmacyInstitute of Information and Computing SciencesInstitute of Physical Education and AthleticsSenior High SchoolJunior High School
Policy and Guidelines on Proxy Enrollment
5 June 2018
TO: ALL STUDENTS, EXCEPT JHS and EHS
RE: STUDENT PORTAL MOBILE APPS
FROM: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Office of the Registrar, in collaboration with the Santo Tomas e-Service Providers (STePs), is pleased to announce that the student portal has now a mobile application. For your easy access to the student portal, you are advised to download the applicable link below:
The existing features of the Student Portal Mobile App allow you to do the following anytime, anywhere:
- Check your grades
- Monitor deficiencies
- Manage WiFi account
- View remaining balance and lab breakages
- View class schedule
- View curriculum
- Receive notification and updates
FOR A VALID ONLINE ENROLLMENT, PAYMENT SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" AND SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN THE SAME DAY OR THE NEXT BANKING DAY. PAYMENTS OF LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- DEPOSITORS of BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank - ATM, Phonebanking or Internet
- ATM & Phonebanking - prior enrollment of UST as a merchant is necessary.
- Enroll UST as a merchant: BPI depositors may go to any BPI branch;
BPI Family Savings Bank depositors may go to any BPIFAM branch.
- Enroll your 10-digit Student Number as the "Reference Number"
- Upon enrollment, you may start paying the next day
- ATM Banking - any BPI ATM nationwide
- Phonebanking - Call 89-100
- Internet Banking -
- Go to www.bpiexpressonline.com
- Personal login
- Go to "Bills payment"
- Go to "Enroll all other bills" (If UST is not yet enrolled)
- Go to Bill Information - Drill down and click "USTSCH"
- Enter 10-digit Student No. under "Reference No."
- NON-BPI Depositors - Over-the-counter payment
- Go to any BPI branch nationwide.
- Fill-out Deposit/Payment Form
||University of Santo Tomas (USTSCH)
||10-digit Student Number
|Mode of Payment
|Amount of Payment
- Present payment slip to BPI teller together with cash/check
- Get validated copy and verify accuracy of information entered therein.