Table of Fees
BS Medical Technology InternshipSenior High School Grade 12
To assist our students in their need for a copy of their latest grades, the Office of the Registrar is pleased to announce that a downloadable version of the copy of grades is now available via MyUSTe Student Portal (Web). This is designed for internal use only, or transactions of the student within the University.
To download, click the Grades tab. On the bottom part, click the tab “View and Print Copy of Grades”.
Special Term 2019-2020 Table of FeesBACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BASIC STUDIESClick Here
Enrollment Guidelines of Care of Salary of University and UST Hospital
All qualified incoming freshmen who paid the reservation fee are advised to observe the other enrollment procedures (updating of personal data sheet and online assessment) for them to have their reservation fee credited as down payment for enrollment.
To All Freshmen Students who will be enrolling from June 8-11, please be informed that all changes (add/drop/change) of NSTP/ROTC will be entertained beginning June 22-July15. Please wait for further announcement on the Procedures.
In order to have a clear step-by-step procedure for Online Enrollment please take time to check the screenshot provided.Click Here
June 7, 2020
For Students who will be enrolling for the First Term, A.Y. 2020 - 2021, please note that the class schedules posted in your portal may still be subject to changes depending on serveral factors. Final class schedules shall be made available before classes begin in August.
Office of the Secretary-General
TO ALL STUDENTS: Please be informed of the following:
- Starting Second Term of A.Y. 2019-2020, you can now access the following downloadable forms via our updated Office of the Registrar website (registrar.ust.edu.ph)
- Form 10A (Completion Form)
- Form 25 (Petition Form)
- Overload Form
- Correction of Personal Data Form (A)
- Correction of Personal Data Form (B)
- Letter of Authorization
- Proxy Enrollment Form
- Records Verification Form
In line with this, you will just have to download the specific form that you need to transact in the Office of the Registrar.
5 June 2018
TO: ALL STUDENTS, EXCEPT JHS and EHS
RE: STUDENT PORTAL MOBILE APPS
FROM: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Office of the Registrar, in collaboration with the Santo Tomas e-Service Providers (STePs), is pleased to announce that the student portal has now a mobile application. For your easy access to the student portal, you are advised to download the applicable link below:
The existing features of the Student Portal Mobile App allow you to do the following anytime, anywhere:
- Check your grades
- Monitor deficiencies
- Manage WiFi account
- View remaining balance and lab breakages
- View class schedule
- View curriculum
- Receive notification and updates
FOR A VALID ONLINE ENROLLMENT, PAYMENT SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" AND SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN THE SAME DAY OR THE NEXT BANKING DAY. PAYMENTS OF LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- DEPOSITORS of BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank - ATM, Phonebanking or Internet
- ATM & Phonebanking - prior enrollment of UST as a merchant is necessary.
- Enroll UST as a merchant: BPI depositors may go to any BPI branch;
BPI Family Savings Bank depositors may go to any BPIFAM branch.
- Enroll your 10-digit Student Number as the "Reference Number"
- Upon enrollment, you may start paying the next day
- ATM Banking - any BPI ATM nationwide
- Phonebanking - Call 89-100
- Internet Banking -
- Go to www.bpiexpressonline.com
- Personal login
- Go to "Bills payment"
- Go to "Enroll all other bills" (If UST is not yet enrolled)
- Go to Bill Information - Drill down and click "USTSCH"
- Enter 10-digit Student No. under "Reference No."
- NON-BPI Depositors - Over-the-counter payment
- Go to any BPI branch nationwide.
- Fill-out Deposit/Payment Form
||University of Santo Tomas (USTSCH)
||10-digit Student Number
|Mode of Payment
|Amount of Payment
- Present payment slip to BPI teller together with cash/check
- Get validated copy and verify accuracy of information entered therein.