TO ALL STUDENTS:
Reactivation of WiFi accounts for 2nd Term A.Y. 2019 - 2020 will start on January 20, 2020.
Note: Only enrolled students are allowed to activate their WiFi account. (Activation is self-service)
University Free WiFi is accessible through SSID: VERITAS
TO ALL STUDENTS: Please be informed of the following:
- Starting Second Term of A.Y. 2019-2020, you can now access the following downloadable forms via our updated Office of the Registrar website (registrar.ust.edu.ph)
- Form 10A (Completion Form)
- Form 25 (Petition Form)
- Overload Form
- Correction of Personal Data Form (A)
- Correction of Personal Data Form (B)
- Letter of Authorization
- Proxy Enrollment Form
- Records Verification Form
In line with this, you will just have to download the specific form that you need to transact in the Office of the Registrar.
Other Enrollment Schedule
2nd Term 2019-2020 Schedule of Fees
College of Architecture
College of Rehabilitation Sciences
College of ScienceConservatory of MusicFaculty of Arts and LettersFaculty of Civil LawFaculty of Medicine and SurgeryFaculty of Pharmacy
Graduate School of Law
Faculty of EngineeringCollege of Commerce and Business AdministrationInstitute of Physical Education and AthleticsCollege of NursingInstitute of Information and Computing SciencesCollege of Tourism and Hospitality ManagementCollege of Education
College of Accountancy
College of Fine Arts and DesignSenior High School
5 June 2018
TO: ALL STUDENTS, EXCEPT JHS and EHS
RE: STUDENT PORTAL MOBILE APPS
FROM: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Office of the Registrar, in collaboration with the Santo Tomas e-Service Providers (STePs), is pleased to announce that the student portal has now a mobile application. For your easy access to the student portal, you are advised to download the applicable link below:
The existing features of the Student Portal Mobile App allow you to do the following anytime, anywhere:
- Check your grades
- Monitor deficiencies
- Manage WiFi account
- View remaining balance and lab breakages
- View class schedule
- View curriculum
- Receive notification and updates
FOR A VALID ONLINE ENROLLMENT, PAYMENT SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" AND SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN THE SAME DAY OR THE NEXT BANKING DAY. PAYMENTS OF LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- DEPOSITORS of BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank - ATM, Phonebanking or Internet
- ATM & Phonebanking - prior enrollment of UST as a merchant is necessary.
- Enroll UST as a merchant: BPI depositors may go to any BPI branch;
BPI Family Savings Bank depositors may go to any BPIFAM branch.
- Enroll your 10-digit Student Number as the "Reference Number"
- Upon enrollment, you may start paying the next day
- ATM Banking - any BPI ATM nationwide
- Phonebanking - Call 89-100
- Internet Banking -
- Go to www.bpiexpressonline.com
- Personal login
- Go to "Bills payment"
- Go to "Enroll all other bills" (If UST is not yet enrolled)
- Go to Bill Information - Drill down and click "USTSCH"
- Enter 10-digit Student No. under "Reference No."
- NON-BPI Depositors - Over-the-counter payment
- Go to any BPI branch nationwide.
- Fill-out Deposit/Payment Form
||University of Santo Tomas (USTSCH)
||10-digit Student Number
|Mode of Payment
|Amount of Payment
- Present payment slip to BPI teller together with cash/check
- Get validated copy and verify accuracy of information entered therein.