March 7, 2020
As a safety precaution, all off-campus activities set for tomorrow, March 8, 2020 (Sunday) (e.g. NSTP fieldwork) will be suspended.
Please be guided accordingly.
Office of the Secretary-General
TO ALL STUDENTS: Please be informed of the following:
- Starting Second Term of A.Y. 2019-2020, you can now access the following downloadable forms via our updated Office of the Registrar website (registrar.ust.edu.ph)
- Form 10A (Completion Form)
- Form 25 (Petition Form)
- Overload Form
- Correction of Personal Data Form (A)
- Correction of Personal Data Form (B)
- Letter of Authorization
- Proxy Enrollment Form
- Records Verification Form
In line with this, you will just have to download the specific form that you need to transact in the Office of the Registrar.
Other Enrollment Schedule
2nd Term 2019-2020 Schedule of Fees
College of Architecture
College of Rehabilitation Sciences
College of ScienceConservatory of MusicFaculty of Arts and LettersFaculty of Civil LawFaculty of Medicine and SurgeryFaculty of Pharmacy
Graduate School of Law
Faculty of EngineeringCollege of Commerce and Business AdministrationInstitute of Physical Education and AthleticsCollege of NursingInstitute of Information and Computing SciencesCollege of Tourism and Hospitality ManagementCollege of Education
College of Accountancy
College of Fine Arts and DesignSenior High School
5 June 2018
TO: ALL STUDENTS, EXCEPT JHS and EHS
RE: STUDENT PORTAL MOBILE APPS
FROM: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Office of the Registrar, in collaboration with the Santo Tomas e-Service Providers (STePs), is pleased to announce that the student portal has now a mobile application. For your easy access to the student portal, you are advised to download the applicable link below:
The existing features of the Student Portal Mobile App allow you to do the following anytime, anywhere:
- Check your grades
- Monitor deficiencies
- Manage WiFi account
- View remaining balance and lab breakages
- View class schedule
- View curriculum
- Receive notification and updates
- DEPOSITORS OF METROBANK - Internet Banking (MetrobankDirect) or Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking (MetrobankDirect)
- Go to your branch of account and enroll in MetrobankDirect
- Login to https://www.metrobankdirect.com
- Select Pay Bills
- Choose "University of Santo Tomas"
- Enter your 10-digit Student Number (under "Subscriber/Account No.") and College (under "Reference No.")
- Key in the correct amount
- Select "Immediate Payment"
- View or print Transaction Acknowledgement Receipt as proof of payment
- Mobile Banking
- Go to your branch of account and enroll your Globe, Sun or Smart phone in Mobile Banking
- Select "Pay Bill"
- Go to "Biller" choose Others; and select University of Santo Tomas
- Choose the account number
- Input your 10-digit Student Number (under "Subscriber Number"); College or Faculty (under "Reference No.") and the Tuition Fee Amount (under "Amount to pay")
- Key in your MPIN to confirm
- Wait for the SMS and save for reference
- METROBANK DEPOSITORS - Over-the-counter payment
- Go to any Metrobank Branch nationwide
- Accomplish the “Payment slip” (green form)
||University of Santo Tomas
||College or Faculty
||10-digit Student Number
|Mode of Payment
|Amount of Payment
- Present payment slip to Metrobank teller together with cash/check
- Get validated copy and verify accuracy of information entered therein.
FOR A VALID ONLINE ENROLLMENT, PAYMENT SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" AND SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN THE SAME DAY OR THE NEXT BANKING DAY. PAYMENTS OF LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.