Schedule of Fees for 1st Term 2019-2020
TO ALL STUDENTS:
Activation of WiFi accounts for Special Term A.Y. 2018 - 2019 will start on June 17, 2019.
Note: Only enrolled students are allowed to activate their WiFi account. (Activation is self-service)
University Free WiFi is accessible through SSID: VERITAS
April 25 2019
To: All Freshmen AB and Commerce (Business Economics) Students
Re: Elective Enlistment
From: Office of the Registrar
Kindly select your chosen Elective Courses prior to your Enrollment.
12 April 2019
TO: ALL INCOMING FIRST YEAR COLLEGE STUDENTS
RE: NSTP Enlistment
FROM: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
Please ensure that you have checked the guidelines for NSTP Enlistment
before proceeding to your enrollment schedule.
Schedule of Fees for 1st Term 2019-2020 for Freshmen
College of AccountancyCollege of ArchitectureCollege of Commerce and Business AdministrationCollege of EducationCollege of Fine Arts and DesignCollege of NursingCollege of Rehabilitation SciencesCollege of ScienceCollege of Tourism and Hospitality ManagementConservatory of MusicEducation High SchoolFaculty of Arts and LettersFaculty of Civil LawFaculty of EngineeringFaculty of Medicine and SurgeryFaculty of PharmacyInstitute of Information and Computing SciencesInstitute of Physical Education and AthleticsSenior High SchoolJunior High School
Policy and Guidelines on Proxy Enrollment
5 June 2018
TO: ALL STUDENTS, EXCEPT JHS and EHS
RE: STUDENT PORTAL MOBILE APPS
FROM: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Office of the Registrar, in collaboration with the Santo Tomas e-Service Providers (STePs), is pleased to announce that the student portal has now a mobile application. For your easy access to the student portal, you are advised to download the applicable link below:
The existing features of the Student Portal Mobile App allow you to do the following anytime, anywhere:
- Check your grades
- Monitor deficiencies
- Manage WiFi account
- View remaining balance and lab breakages
- View class schedule
- View curriculum
- Receive notification and updates
- DEPOSITORS OF METROBANK - Internet Banking (MetrobankDirect) or Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking (MetrobankDirect)
- Go to your branch of account and enroll in MetrobankDirect
- Login to https://www.metrobankdirect.com
- Select Pay Bills
- Choose "University of Santo Tomas"
- Enter your 10-digit Student Number (under "Subscriber/Account No.") and College (under "Reference No.")
- Key in the correct amount
- Select "Immediate Payment"
- View or print Transaction Acknowledgement Receipt as proof of payment
- Mobile Banking
- Go to your branch of account and enroll your Globe, Sun or Smart phone in Mobile Banking
- Select "Pay Bill"
- Go to "Biller" choose Others; and select University of Santo Tomas
- Choose the account number
- Input your 10-digit Student Number (under "Subscriber Number"); College or Faculty (under "Reference No.") and the Tuition Fee Amount (under "Amount to pay")
- Key in your MPIN to confirm
- Wait for the SMS and save for reference
- METROBANK DEPOSITORS - Over-the-counter payment
- Go to any Metrobank Branch nationwide
- Accomplish the “Payment slip” (green form)
||University of Santo Tomas
||College or Faculty
||10-digit Student Number
|Mode of Payment
|Amount of Payment
- Present payment slip to Metrobank teller together with cash/check
- Get validated copy and verify accuracy of information entered therein.
FOR A VALID ONLINE ENROLLMENT, PAYMENT SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" AND SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN THE SAME DAY OR THE NEXT BANKING DAY. PAYMENTS OF LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.