TO ALL STUDENTS:
has been added to the portal. You can download your student handbook through
Downloadables Menu -> Student Handbook.
- BPI & BPI Family Savings Bank Depositors - Internet Banking
- Go to www.bpiexpressonline.com
- Personal login
- Bills payment
- Enroll all other bills (If UST is not yet enrolled)
- Bill Information – Drill down & click 'USTSCH'.
- Enter 10-digit Student No. under Reference No.
- You can start paying immediately
Note: You may also pay thru ATM & Phone Banking but prior enrollment of UST as a merchant is necessary. For this, you have to go to any BPI Branch for BPI depositors or BPI Family Savings Bank for BPIFAM depositors to enroll UST as a merchant and payment can start the next day.
- NON-BPI Depositors - Over-the-counter payment
- Go to any BPI branch.
- Fill-out Payment Form - Write University of Santo Tomas (USTSCH) as Merchant's Name
- Write down 10-digit student number as your Policy/Plan/Reference No.
- Write down Name of Student as Policy/Planholder's Name
- HOW TO REMIT PAYMENTS FROM ABROAD:
- Wire Transfer - remit to:
|Name of Account:
||UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS
||Bank of the Philippine Islands
||España cor. Moret St., Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines
|Add $7.50 for local bank charge
- For Western Union
Send remittance in the name of UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS c/o FR. MANUEL ROUX, O.P.
IMPORTANT: After processing, email to the UST Treasury Department ( email@example.com ) the following information: MTCN No., Date remitted, Amount remitted, Name of Sender.
FOR A VALID ONLINE ENROLLMENT, PAYMENT SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" AND SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN THE SAME DAY OR THE NEXT BANKING DAY. PAYMENTS OF LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.