To All Graduating Students:
Please double check the (home) address appearing in your MyUste account. Your graduation documents (diploma and transcript of records) shall be sent through the address indicated. Make sure that it is your permanent home address and not a temporary residence. You have to report to the Registrar’s Office immediately, any corrections regarding your home address so as to avoid problems of lost diplomas and transcripts.
TO ALL STUDENTS:
has been added to the portal. You can download your student handbook through
Downloadables Menu -> Student Handbook.
- DEPOSITORS OF METROBANK - Internet Banking (MetrobankDirect) or Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking (MetrobankDirect)
- Go to your branch of account and enroll in MetrobankDirect
- Login to https://www.metrobankdirect.com
- Select Pay Bills
- Choose "University of Santo Tomas"
- Enter your 10-digit Student Number (under "Subscriber/Account No.") and College (under "Reference No.")
- Key in the correct amount
- Select "Immediate Payment"
- View or print Transaction Acknowledgement Receipt as proof of payment
- Mobile Banking
- Go to your branch of account and enroll your Globe, Sun or Smart phone in Mobile Banking
- Select "Pay Bill"
- Go to "Biller" choose Others; and select University of Santo Tomas
- Choose the account number
- Input your 10-digit Student Number (under "Subscriber Number"); College or Faculty (under "Reference No.") and the Tuition Fee Amount (under "Amount to pay")
- Key in your MPIN to confirm
- Wait for the SMS and save for reference
- METROBANK DEPOSITORS - Over-the-counter payment
- Go to any Metrobank Branch nationwide
- Accomplish the “Payment slip” (green form)
||University of Santo Tomas
||College or Faculty
||10-digit Student Number
|Mode of Payment
|Amount of Payment
- Present payment slip to Metrobank teller together with cash/check
- Get validated copy and verify accuracy of information entered therein.
FOR A VALID ONLINE ENROLLMENT, PAYMENT SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" AND SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN THE SAME DAY OR THE NEXT BANKING DAY. PAYMENTS OF LESS THAN THE "AMOUNT DUE" WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.